Annual General Meeting of Stoðir hf.
Stoðir’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Friday 30 March 2012 at the company’s offices at Hátún 2b, Reykjavík, and will start at 2:00 p.m.
1. Presentation of the Board’s annual report for 2011.
2. Presentation of financial statements for 2011.
3. Decision on the handling of the Company’s profit in the year 2011.
4. Proposal for a Remuneration Policy.
5. Decision on remuneration payable to members of the Board.
6. Election of the Board of Directors.
7. Election of auditors.
8. Any other business lawfully submitted or approved for discussion at the meeting.
Shareholder’s proposals must be submitted to the Board at least seven days before the Annual General Meeting.
The agenda, final submissions and financial statements will be available for inspection by shareholders at Stoðir’s offices two weeks before the Annual General Meeting.
Reykjavik, 16 March 2012,
The Board of Directors, Stoðir hf.