AGM of Stodir will be held on 7 March 2014
- Presentation of the Board of Director’s annual report for 2013.
- Presentation of audited Annual Accounts for 2013.
- Decision on the handling of the Company’s profit for the financial year 2013.
- Proposal for a Remuneration Policy.
- Decision on remuneration payable to members of the Board of Directors.
- Election of the Board of Directors.
- Election of auditors.
- Any other business lawfully submitted or approved for discussion at the meeting.
Those who wish to stand for election to the Board of Directors are reminded that they must submit written notification to that effect to the Company, at least five days before the Annual General Meeting. Only those who have submitted such notice are eligible for election to the Board. In a notification about candidature for the Board of Directors there shall be quoted, in addition to a candidate’s name, an Identity Number and Address, information about main occupation, other Directorships, education, experience and holdings of share capital in the Company. There shall also be disclosed interest links with the principal business parties and competitors of the Company as well as with shareholders controlling over 10% of voting rights in the Company.
Shareholder’s proposals must be submitted to the Board at least seven days before the Annual General Meeting.
The agenda, final submissions and financial statements will be available for inspection by shareholders at Stoðir’s offices two weeks before the Annual General Meeting.
Ballots and other documents will be available on the day of the Annual General Meeting from 1:30 p.m. The meeting will be held in Icelandic but an English transcript of the Minutes from the meeting will be sent to foreign shareholders within a week from the meeting.
Reykjavik, 19 February 2014,
The Board of Directors, Stoðir hf.